Tuesday, July 6, 2010
New to the site
New to Blogger i.e. "Blogging." Anybody have any good links on getting traffic to your blog or places to post your link to get people to your blog would be great! Little bit about myself, I work for a software company handling support and on-site training/installations. Put myself through Fresno City College then graduated to Fresno State where my degree is in Management. I am part owner of D4D Music (www.myspace.com/D4DMusic) and own and manage my own apartment rentals. I also play bass for metal band Nativeburn (www.myspace.com/Nativeburnlive) and when nobody's looking, I pick my nose! But yes, any suggestions on "blogging" would be greatly appreciated. Once I figure out how this all works, i'll be putting up interesting topics to spark up some discussions from all you readers. Lets see how this goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment